How to apply
Can I apply?
To be eligible for admission to the Master of Enterprise Architecture program, a candidate must have:
- a bachelors degree in an Information Technology, Engineering or Business discipline from a recognised university or another tertiary education institution or equivalent standing
- achieved a grade point average of at least 4.5 or equivalent in their bachelors degree
- a minimum of one year equivalent full-time work experience in a business environment.
English language requirements apply to International applicants and other applicants whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English. The minimum English language requirements for such applicants for entry to this program are as follows:
- A minimum score of 575 on TOEFL
- OR an internet-based (iBT) TOEFL score of 88 (no score less than 21)
- OR a minimum overall band score of 6.5 on IELTS (Academic) with no sub-score of less than 6.0
- OR no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR (conducted by ISLPR Language Services only)
- OR a minimum grade of C on the Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- OR a minimum grade of C on the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- OR an overall score of 61 in the Pearson Test of English (Academic) with a minimum of 54 in all Communicative Skills.
English test results must be no more than two years old.
Students who successfully complete the following program will progress directly to their Griffith degree program:
Applicants should refer to the English language requirements section of the following University policy for exceptions to these overall requirements:
If you do not meet the University's specified English language requirements, you may wish to contact the Griffith English Language Institute to increase your eligibility for entering a Griffith University program. This Institute offers a number of English language and other courses at both its Brisbane and Gold Coast branches.
How do I apply?
How to apply
Download an application form or apply online:
- Application for direct admission to a postgraduate coursework program
- Griffith's online application service
For assistance with your application, please contact a Student Centre.
Applications submitted after advertised closing dates may be considered for most programs depending on the availability of places.
Apply now Next intake Applications close Griffith Student Centre Semester 1, 2014 Friday, January 31, 2014
Can I apply for credit?
Credit for prior learning
Griffith University awards credit for prior learning which may relate to prior formal learning or prior informal and non-formal learning. For more information, please refer to the following website:
Students can apply to gain credit for prior learning by lodging a Credit for prior learning application. To assist with your application, Griffith's Credit Precedent Database may give you a guide to the credit that you could be entitled to by listing equivalent courses towards which the University has previously awarded credit.